CPH has a stable, well trained workforce with a broad experience in the civil and mining industry. With a team of over 100 employees, and growing, we strive to maintain a high level of motivation and commitment towards safety, the environment and the quality and effort contributed to our projects. We aim to provide our employees with a stimulating environment to help them to develop and grow not only as a team but as an individual. CPH is committed to:
- Respecting and valuing the diversity of the work force by preventing and eliminating discrimination on the basis of race, colour, sex, sexual preference, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibility, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction or social origin.
- Providing initial and ongoing training for both new and existing employees.
- Offering career advancements for employees based on demonstrated performance and abilities.
- Encouraging employees to provide their feedback and opinions.
- Keeping a high standard of communication to all employees in the company.
If you’d like to join the CPH team, please contact us.