Working with you to move the earth
What we do
CPH partners with companies all over Australia to deliver hassle-free mining and civil projects. Our client portfolio includes BHP Billiton, Thiess and Downer Group. Our suite of services include:
- Dam and Levee construction
- Road construction
- Top soil management
- Bulk earthworks
- Environmental rehabilitation works
And more. Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Chances are we’ve done it or can get the gear and people to do it. Call us today.
At CPH, delivering a service is just the beginning. Every CPH project is supported by:
- A safety first culture – best practice safety management plans
- A common-sense approach to delivery
- Industry experience
- An ever-growing and reliable plant fleet.
- A skilled and diverse work force – from every background and from every age group.
What we believe in
The values of CPH are unchanging.
- Integrity. You can trust that we’ll do what we say we’ll do; we’re accountable and responsible.
- Innovation. We look for ways to help your project run more efficiently and effectively.
- Zero Harm. You want everyone on-site to go home safely at the end of the day; so do we. You want to leave the planet in good shape for the next generation; so do we.
Where we’ve come from
“At CPH we ensure that our work meets our clients expectations.” – Colin Ritson
CPH’s growing reputation as a reliable and cost-effective contractor then created an opportunity to work as a sub-contractor to Leighton Contractors on the South West Transport Corridor (Centenary Highway) project in Brisbane.
The next chapter of company growth began in 2008, with a move into the coalfields of Queensland’s Bowen Basin. Beginning at BMA’s Goonyella Riverside Mine, CPH initially carried out Topsoil and Rehabilitation works for HMP Constructions, followed by works on a Tailings Dam Lift for Watpac. As CPH’s reputation for quality, hassle-free delivery grew, opportunities arose to contract directly to mining giants Thiess and BMA on mines including Lake Vermont, Peak Downs and Saraji. Today, CPH continues to work mainly in the Bowen Basin coalfields, but welcomes opportunities in any location.